miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2007

Where am I?

Ya hemos llegado! Alive and kicking, Sarah and I have moved into our quaint (read: cute but very small) apartment which lies on the border of two lovely Bs As neighborhoods: Palermo and Recoleta. Our neighbors are a middle-aged couple named Pancho and Delfa. They take care of the details for Don Juan Giovonni, the owner of our flat. Delfa and Pancho are soo kind! They keep giving us damn good cheese, and telling us that we should think of them as our parents. I imagine by the end of the month, I'll be talking Argentine politics over a game of chess while eating lots of yummy cheese with my boy Pancho.


It has been rainy and wet the last two days; perfect weather for days at the museum. So that's what is on the agenda for today.


Is it just me, or do they over-prescribe neck braces in Latin American countries? In Barcelona, I couldn't walk ten meters without seeing a neck brace. I saw three, the first day I was here, but none yesterday. Ill keep you posted. That wasn't a pun.



3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

I FUCKING MISS YOU GUYS.

Also, Will, don't eat too much cheese. You said your apartment is small, right? That's just not being a good roommate.

Unknown dijo...

especially given your digestive issues with milk!

allyj dijo...

Hey Sarah and Will!! Sounds like you are having a great time :)!! Your blog is brill, definitely keep it coming,wanna hear all about your travels but its making me very jealous :P! Enjoy and take care
Ally x x