martes, 6 de noviembre de 2007

Pssst

A quick follow-up to Will's post. Maybe by now you've watched the amazingness of Axel's Ace laundry detergent commercial. If not, scroll down & enjoy. If you have watched it & don't speak Spanish, and would like to fully appreciate this true work of art and/or sing along, here's my (shoddy & very literal) Spanish to English translation of the song.

Yo quiero ser tu amor por siempre
I want to be your love forever
Hoy quiero entregarte mi amor y mi dulzura
Today I want to bring to you my love & my sweetness
Suavidad en tus manos y aroma a ternura
Gentle on your hands & a pleasant aroma (Lit. aroma of tenderness)
Que se mete en tu alma
That stays in your soul
Y de blanco te inunda
and inundates you with white
Yoooo quiero...
I want...

Coming soon: a post on our new digs, including our new pets, two birds we found living in a ceramic pot on our balcony, who we have named Hola and Chau.

No hay comentarios.: