sábado, 3 de noviembre de 2007

Damn Yanquis

I debated about whether or not to deface our precious blog with a picture of smirky, evil to the core Dick Cheney, but in the end I decided this post just wouldn't be the same without a visual of Dubya's #2 man. Yeah, pretty hot.

So anyway, yesterday Cheney made the following remark while addressing the World Affairs Council in Dallas. The subject of his speech was Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez.

"The people of Peru, I think, deserve better in their leadership, but that's obviously a matter they've got to resolve themselves."

Well. I'll just let that sink in. I don't think I need to explain all the different levels of horrifying contained in the comment. I guess Dick (or whoever briefed him for the speech) should have wikipedia'd Hugo Chavez beforehand, or I don't know, read the newspaper at some point in the last 10 or 15 years.


En serio, ya basta. If you'd like to witness this moment for yourself, check out the Youtube video below. I think we can safely say that Dick Cheney is not cut out for FOX's Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?

1 comentario:

sarah dijo...

Update: He is additionally not cut out for Argentina's ¿Sabés más que un chico de 5to grado?