domingo, 29 de junio de 2008

San Telmo's Fire

Yes, I am a huge dork. But I've been waiting to use that horrible play on words, somewhere, for months. How is there not a bar in San Telmo with that name yet? (If you're out of the loop/ weren't born in the 1980's, I'm referring of course to St. Elmo's Fire, a brat pack Andrew McCarthy/Ally Sheedy movie from 1985.) Anyway, I took my camera out today, something I always forget to do, and took some pictures of my neighborhood and around San Telmo. Then I saw the most amazing sunset I have ever seen in my life. Here we go:

My favorite Subte line, Linea A, and the Casa Rosada.

Pan relleno - a HUGE fabulous piece of homemade bread stuffed with tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella. Against my better judgement, I ate almost the whole thing.

"Live with passion every instant of your life. Be happy, dream, and together we'll build a different future."

Plaza de Mayo

Av. Roque Sáenz Peña & the obelisco

No hay comentarios.: